Higher Secondary Curriculum...
The School is affiliated to the Council for the Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board and prepares students for the GHSEB examination. The subjects offered are Science and General Stream. English is given the greatest weight age and includes the study of both language and literature. The School's academically rigorous curriculum enables students to combine serious theoretical study with meaningful practical learning experiences.
Schools are free to organize teaching within this time, as they think best. They create their own plans, term by term and year by year. The foundation stage curriculum covers six broad areas of learning linked to early learning goals:
For each key stage and for each subject, the Curriculum is made up of two areas...
- Attainment targets
- Level descriptions
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication, language and literacy
- Mathematical development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Physical development
- Creative development
Groups Offered in Higher Secondary Course...
- Part I
- Gujarati, Hindi or Sanskrit
- Group AB
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( 2 sections)
- Group A
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science ( 2 sections)
- Group B
- Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Computer Science ( 2 sections)
- Group III
- Accountancy, Economics and Commerce and Computer Science
The school offers modern programs in the general and science streams like online test, expert subject lecture and skill-personality development, along with a few majors that are unique to our school. Certain special features make our academics outstanding in every stream.